Monday, June 29, 2009

How I am taking over the living room.. is this a house?

O.K so I knew someone who once turned their whole living room and dining room into a preschool :) It was really neat, the rest of the house was for their family but this part was the school. They had a family room that was their living room, etc.

So, I asked my husband if he would go for that. He said if I had the right amount of students..... 20. O.K. well then he said no, there was no way we would live like that..... but it is difficult to teach in a small space....

So I have streched out a bit.... here is the special intrest area:
Notice the laundry.......
Here's the kitchen.....
and the reading/lounge area with art books...
oh and lets not forget the drying area/laminating station:
What do you think? hmmmmmm.......maybe I am taking over :)

No comments: