Monday, August 31, 2009

Sometimes I wonder





and don't know where I am going or where I even want to go, just that I want to go somewhere. So for this day, I just hopped on a train with the original intent to go look at Japanese Washi Paper (which I still haven't done...)but when I got to KamaKura I decided to try the train that goes to Enoshima, still unsure of where I would get off, would I go all the way to Fujisawa or get off the train before that???? Anyways, after riding for a while I decided to go to Enoshima Island! WOW! I loved it, it reminded me of Okinawa in so many ways, it was so pretty! They had everything there, beautiful ocean, bridges, Tori Gates, shrines, everything, even an aquarium - I will save that for another day:) What a nice place to spend the day!

No comments: